Grow Abundant, Luxurious Hair Using the BEST Natural Hair Care Products
Ok, so with all this information about body and skin care, the question remains what do we do what precious hair on our heads? I’ll admit, natural hair care was one of the last frontiers for me. It seemed hard to find companies and products that are truly natural, without parabens, sulfates, and other nasties. It also seemed like natural DIY options are not too fantastic.
Here’s What I Tried to DIM (Do-It Myself ;)
1) Baking Soda ~ didn’t work for me. My hair stayed super greasy FOREVAH
2) Apple Cider Vinegar ~ this is nice sometimes, but I swear it gave me my first grey (at 24) so I backed off.
3) “Natural” brands ~ mostly junk to be honest. Not actually natural, smell bad, and don’t do much for hair health.
4) Soap ~ including homemade bar and castile. Both left grease and soap residue behind resulting in FLAT HAIR.
5) Dry Shampoo ~ including 1) a mix of clays and cocoa powder (for color) and 2) an herb blend including bhringaraj and amla. This is cool for a volume boost but I think the buildup had some consequences (ie hair loss!). Also not going to be good for dry hair types.
6) Herbal Powder Blend ~ to use wet. It was the same blend that I attempted to use dry, but I figured using it wet might help. Well, this was really hard to work with and left not good results. Barely cleaned my hair and had powder stuck in my head. Also made my hair straggly and knotty.
I exhausted all of my options! My best experiences were occasions when I would use my mom’s keratin-based shampoos and conditioners, not natural though and not often.
How I Found the Best Company
Then, about a year ago, after lots of long-term stress and dry shampoo build-up, I started losing hair quickly. I was freaked! It was autumn and that’s normally a shedding and cleansing time for me, but this was more than evah.
Searching around, I found Morrocco Method and was so thrilled. Just by their titles, descriptions, and philosophy, I knew this was it! Read to the end to learn how you can get 15% off!!
Their products follow the 5 Elements of Chinese Medicine and they also incorporate principles and ingredients of Ayurveda and Homeopathy.
I got the shampoo and conditioner samples, plus the Silver Essence Grapeseed Elixir. The Elixir was awesome and worked SO well to stop the hair loss and encourage new growth (but I’ll save that for another post, love). The shampoos and conditioners smell SO SO good and honestly leave my hair soft, voluminous, and smooth.
Let Me Just Give You a Taste
All their products go by elements, so the God-dess Elements Elixirs are:
Air- Apollo Elixir– reconstruction
Sea- Poseidon Elixir– rejuvenation
Earth- Goddess Elixir- restoration
Fire- Pele Lava Elixir– revitalization
The Goddess Set is about replenishing the scalp, which is critical to growing abundant, luxurious hair.
They have EVERYTHING you need for full hair health: cleansers, conditioners, elixirs, henna, styling, hair brushes and massagers and more.
They also have solutions and methods for all hair types and ethnic backgrounds.
All their stuff is RAW, VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE, AND FAIR TRADE for pete’s sake. This company is the real deal.
Do yourself a favor and at least CHECK THEM OUT.