How to Get Skin Care Results in Half the Time
Many people write to me asking for advice about skin conditions. This is tough, because I will need to know much more about what is going on to help. You know your skin best, living with it everyday. Use this knowledge to get results in half the time!
Once I figured out what works for me, I got my skin to a balance point, an equilibrium. I have a beautiful skin care ritual, morning and night, that delights me, soothes my spirit, and is good for my skin. At this balance point, I am able to have fun experimenting without throwing my skin into a downward spiral. This gives me a feeling of FREEDOM- not having to worry about every little thing I put on my skin or in my body.
What is the secret to getting results?
I am going to take you through some questions so that you can have the secret to results. Without answering these questions, you will continue to try things with limited results.
1) First, you have to know what you are working with.
What is your skin type?
Energetic? (Are you hot, cold, moist, dry)?
What is the energetic of any existing condition?
Need help figuring this out? CLICK HERE
2) Once you know your basic type, list out what triggers an outbreak, dry skin, or any other condition you’d like to see gone.
3) What helps your skin look and feel better?
4) Now, write out a plan for yourself, using the information you have gathered.Match your skin type with appropriate oils and products. For example, olive oil is heavy and moist and works best with dry and cold skin. Minimize triggers and maximize feel-goods. Create simple daily rituals incorporating feel-goods and the best products.
You will greatly reduce your time spent in trial and error using this system! First you must know what you are working with in order to match its energy.
If this is too complicated or you don’t know a thing about energetics, here are two ways that I can help:
1) Skin Care Oils course– this walks you through figuring out your skin type and which oils work best for you.
2) Work with me to create custom rituals just for you, and tackle your skin issues.