My Favorite Natural Body Care Products
Here is a listing of my very favorite body care products, with links to great suppliers. All of the products listed, I either have or use regularly. Of course, with everything, you have to figure out what works best for you! I’ve been developing this list for years now. But, it is a great place to share some really powerful + potent skin care magic.
If you scroll down, you will see the following sections with product listings: favorite skin care, hair care, essential oils, and food / herbs / supplements for skin. Under the headings, I’ve further organized where possible (types of skin care). These are all affiliate links, which means that I partner with the supplier and get a small commission if you purchase through the links. This is one way the energy I put into this site comes back to me, so it would be a gift and blessing if you purchase through these links. Thank you.
Fave Skin Care Products
1) Honey- antimicrobial, cleansing, pulls dirt out from deep in skin
2) Cleansing Grains combine clays, herbs, and grains for exfoliation and cleansing.
3) Clays- detox and cleanse at the same time
1) Witch Hazel
2) Apple Cider Vinegar *make it extra special by infusing it with herbs.
3) Floral Waters- very gentle skin nourishing toner
4) Aloe Vera- antimicrobial, heals skin and scars, can lessen lines and wrinkles
5) Green Tea Toner
1) Coffee Bean Cream– I like to mix with pearl powder and apply to my whole face after an oil serum.
2) Jojoba Oil– sweet all purpose oil, absorbs well
3) Kukui Nut Oil– glide and slide is fantastic
4) Coconut Oil– great for infusing herbs
5) Rose Hip Seed Oil– light and anti-aging
6) Castor Oil– things that need healed
7) Avocado Oil– for extra dry skin
8) Macadamia Nut Oil– great for dry skin
9) Tamanu Oil– good moisture plus healing, great for scars
10) Pomegranate Oil– thick + viscous, exfoliates and may stimulate collagen production
1) Vitamin C
2) Dry Brush
~Anti-Aging / Youthing
1) Rose Hip Seed Oil
2) Pearl Powder- used since ancient times in China. Rich in amino acids. Highly anti-aging and skin nourishing. Can lighten hyperpigmentation.
3) Jade Eggs or Ben Wa Balls are used for vaginal toning, which increases estrogen production, leading to more youthful skin.
1) Tamanu Oil
2) Neem Oil
3) Oregano Essential Oil + Herb
4) Tea Tree Oil
Fave Hair Care Products
Morrocco Method ! the only brand that I can fully back for hair care.
Fave Essential Oils
1) Rose Essential Oil- anti-aging, balancing for all skin types
2) Jasmine- anti-aging, good for oily skin, aphrodisiac
3) Sandalwood- anti-aging, anti-acne
4) Patchouli- anti-acne, deodorant, grounding
5) Cedarwood- good for healing acne
6) Ylang-Ylang- another great anti-aging essential oil, aphrodisiac
My Fave Herbs, Supplements,
and Food for Skin
1) Cod Liver Oil- provides essential fatty acids, extremely important for skin health
2) Vitamin C- supports collagen production
3) Bhringaraj– anti-inflammatory adaptogen, liver supporter, great for hives and inflammatory breakouts, restores original hair color, thickens hair
4) Green Tea- well-known anti-aging superfood / tea
5) Bee Pollen- superfood rich in amino acids, protein, B-complex, folic acid